The story behind this island is the stuff of legends - after a volcano erupted and its center collapsed into the sea, it left behind parts of its caldera that today form the island Santorini.
The views from pretty much anywhere on this crescent - shaped outcrop are superb.
Sheer rock faces are striated in multitudinous shades, villages and towns cling to the tops of cliffs, the caldera is filled with clear deep turquoise water home to the visiting cruise liners.
On the northern tip, at Oia, where the sunsets are outstanding, houses, hotels and churches tumble down the rock walls. Every evening busloads of tourists descend to watch the sun sink into the Aegean.
The scenery is as just impressive at sea level.
We can offer:
- Luxury VIP accommodation services
- Luxury VIP transfer services
- Luxury VIP Private Volcano day/Sunset Cruises
- Luxury VIP Private Wine testing adventures
- Luxury VIP restaurant bookings
- Luxury VIP sun beds bookings
- Luxury VIP helicopter panoramic island tours